2009年9月23日星期三

sad....all past le..

so many days cant on9 le...so 2day jz try to update my blog...

recently really many things happen...best frien break v her bf,frien n frien quarrel..den me n him....oso break le....TT

dont noe whether i ll regret v myself decision or not,bt how should i do??my family is the most important in my heart,how can i let them worry me...bro jz dont wan me cheat by bad guy oni...he is think for my own gud de...sry o~~jz myself dont think for u,bro...bt now i cant so selfish n let u n mum worry me le,so i make decision 2 break v shin le...

shin,really sorry to u..tis all my fault...myself oso feel suffer de...i noe it really hurt u so much... n u say wan waiting 4 me to give u the second chance...bt i really dont wan u wait me...i cant b so selfish de..everything ll change by time..who oso cant predict wat ll happen in the next second..i sure u can find a better gal de...i m so bad actually....
consider so many days how to say v him n delay so many day le jz dare to tel him...21/9,all over le...cant same like b4 le...he feel sad n i feel suffer oso...hope eveything ll get well soon....

thx to my stepbro n my kl geng friens oh..thx 4 ur advise n concern...i ll b fine after tis de....

没有评论:

发表评论