2009年9月14日星期一

finally....

yeah~~my frien got plans one more trip tat go 2 sunway de,so happie can go v them o^^at tis wednesday o~~b4 i go bek hometown...or i oso wondering wat can i do at here tis 5 day oh...hehe^^

got a frien emo again oh,haisssss...dont noe wat thing happen to him tis times again....dont wan bother it again,cos dont wan myself hurt again le...

finally finis my exam liao...OMG!!tat account so hard one..wen c the questions my eye become @@...lolz...bt luckily stil can balance the balance sheet o^^thx to my grandpa grandma bo bi..
after exam got meet v him,he looks so sad cos cant answer the exam paper very well,dont noe how to concern him oh....bt he got msg me say ntg liao..jz dont worry him le
>.<'' sad oh,he cant accompany me go to tat trip oh,bt hope me can play happily v my friens oso...sure i ll de^^

没有评论:

发表评论